Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   FRS CAD Model For Sale (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31691)

Hancha Group 03-21-2013 10:20 PM

FRS CAD Model For Sale

We have 2 different models that we are willing to sell.

1. This is the cheapest model. It was originally designed in 3d max so it is facet geometry. This is great for somebody looking to see how different parts would look on the car like wheels, lowering, ect. It is hard to use in normal CAD software.

$50

Formats Available:
3ds, max, obj, c4d, fbx, lwo, stl, .part (from creo 2.0)

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4cc5c0e7.jpg

2. This is the more expensive model. This was modeled using Catia V4 with surfaces. This is a full parametric CAD model. This will do everything that 1. will do but better. Changes can be made to the model easily (if you can use CAD software). This model is without wheels, but if some are wanted, we can send some rota grids with it as a separate model. Also this model is much smaller size wise (~25mb) than the facet model above.

$100

Formats Available:
igs, step. x_t

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4d9d156c.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

For technical questions on these models, email me.
paul@hanchagroup.com

mobybrz 04-05-2013 03:17 AM

Just got these downloaded and imported into CAD. The detailed model looks great and will be a lot of fun to play with! real diffuser here we go.

Hancha Group 04-06-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobybrz (Post 843204)
Just got these downloaded and imported into CAD. The detailed model looks great and will be a lot of fun to play with! real diffuser here we go.

Enjoy! Please ask us if you need any assistance with the model.

Walldodger 04-23-2013 06:21 PM

Just out of curiosity, do your models also have detail of the underside of the car? Preferably with and without exhaust?

Thanks

FRSPirate 04-23-2013 07:36 PM

^This^
Can you post a render of the undercarriage. I might be interested in the CATIA data... Could you save in V5 model format?

Hancha Group 04-25-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walldodger (Post 886258)
Just out of curiosity, do your models also have detail of the underside of the car? Preferably with and without exhaust?

Thanks

Unfortunately the bottom is flat, but we're trying to update the model to be more accurate. Right now we're just bogged down with various projects but we've drafted in another engineer to help us out with modeling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRSPirate (Post 886443)
^This^
Can you post a render of the undercarriage. I might be interested in the CATIA data... Could you save in V5 model format?

The native file is CATIA V4 I believe so it should load up just fine.

Walldodger 04-28-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hancha Group (Post 889647)
Unfortunately the bottom is flat, but we're trying to update the model to be more accurate. Right now we're just bogged down with various projects but we've drafted in another engineer to help us out with modeling.

Sounds great, no worries about the wait.

JD86 07-02-2013 05:45 AM

Hi there, I'm interested in your model but I'm not very familiar with CATIA... What other programs would this model be compatible with, or are there easily available CATIA editing software versions available?
I'm a design engineer with easy access and a lot of experience in AutoCAD and would love to play with the model to design bodykits/difusers etc.

pseudo 05-10-2015 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hancha Group (Post 889647)

Any chance you guys ever got around to updating the undercarriage?

philooo 07-05-2015 08:01 PM

is there an interior CAD file of the FRS/BRZ ?
I would love to design a race floor mat and a CAD file would really help a lot with dimensions ;)

wnt3d 09-23-2015 01:06 PM

Really chasing a 3d model.
For those who have purchased any of the 3D models, does anybody want to sell me a copy? Willing to pay etc. PM me to discuss

sergiomordo 10-21-2015 07:59 AM

Did you manage to get this model? I contacted Velox Motorsports (former Hancha) and they do not sell it any more. I am also looking for a model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wnt3d (Post 2399022)
Really chasing a 3d model.
For those who have purchased any of the 3D models, does anybody want to sell me a copy? Willing to pay etc. PM me to discuss

wnt3d 10-22-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sergiomordo (Post 2426812)
Did you manage to get this model? I contacted Velox Motorsports (former Hancha) and they do not sell it any more. I am also looking for a model.

nope. no luck

sergiomordo 10-25-2015 10:21 PM

I got my hands on a nice model, if anyone is interested, PM me