Old 04-23-2014, 03:01 PM   #38
00NissanNinja
The Thread Lurker

Drives: '14 BRZ, '17 GTI, MT09
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrazic93 View Post
That is an opinion. 35 hp, first of all for a beginner that's more than adiquate. I don't need a liter bike for a first bike. That's asking for trouble. That's like giving a Ferrari to a 16 year old boy and asking him to drive the speed limit. Plus, it's cheaper, a lot of experienced riders who ride liters say the 300 is a good beginner bike. I have no intention for it being my last. Just enough practice and time on it to graduate to a ZX6r.
Forget the people who downtalk the ninja 300/250. Its a great sportbike. I had my 250 for 3 years and smoked plenty of these so called amazing riders (amazing, just because they had a "big" bike) on their liter super sports on the track. It was such fun actually using every bit of power the thing had and maintaining its momentum (something I'd think 86 owners should appreciate) Get the bike you want, the one that gives you the most enjoyment and comfort. The 300 is a great bike to learn on. I learned a hell of a lot riding my 250r and pushing it to its limits. I regret selling it...Would have loved to make it into a dedicated track bike, and used my Triumph for everything else.
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 00NissanNinja For This Useful Post:
cdrazic93 (04-23-2014)