View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 04:16 PM   #114
Yamajee

Drives: Rocket Bunny'd GT86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL BRZ View Post
Yes, but I'd demand the dealer do it. They can read the code in memory and you can point them to this thread with lots of documentation that P0351 is isolated to the cylinder #1 coil pack.
We did all of that, I even had the mechanic hop in with me in the car and did the test, CEL popped up, still convinced that it was a reflash issue, in other words, the whole UAE is complaining about the pointless service centers we have in our dealership, believe it or not, I have to tell them that I am bringing my car in for service a week before I do because the oil is not available instantly, the jacks are not made for lowered cars, the warranty goes off even with a catback exhaust, so let's leave all of that aside and say that I shouldn't be worrying about DI seals failing correct? I should just replace the coil pack that is on the passenger side (my car is LHD) located underneath the black ECU and voila, no swapping like someone stated that brought engine failure to him or anything else, just swap out the old coil with the new coil, correct?
Yamajee is offline   Reply With Quote