View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 09:39 AM   #40
Dustin@Dynosty

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsFang View Post
Dont know if it's because I never grew up with the MR2 but i dont see the point at all in swapping this engine. Maybe this swap would be worth it in a car that has a poor engine like a ae86 but I just cant see the point in a twin. It's a old engine, heaver, and just the cost of the swap + a turbo just dosent make sense to me. For anyone who is going to comment on my post saying "twins cant hold power" im going to link you this post http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...87&postcount=9 All those threads you have read from engines blowing are from poor installation or a bad tune.

Thank you for your comments, but this is the swap forum, if you do not want to contribute to it with any thing other than confrontational comments you can please exit this thread. It is comments like these all over the board from people who just want to start a pissing match on the forums that create such a negative environment that no one wants to post any useful information any more and why intelligent vendors shy away from posting anything at all. IF you decide to combat again, I will report you to the moderator of this section.
Dustin@Dynosty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dustin@Dynosty For This Useful Post:
civicdrivr (03-22-2015), CxG (10-26-2015), Hyper4mance2k (01-15-2016), Manji (03-22-2015), Sportsguy83 (01-10-2017), Tristor (12-04-2018)