Old 03-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #41
WolfsFang
Scrape Master

Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Dynosty View Post
Thank you for your comments, but this is the swap forum, if you do not want to contribute to it with any thing other than confrontational comments you can please exit this thread. It is comments like these all over the board from people who just want to start a pissing match on the forums that create such a negative environment that no one wants to post any useful information any more and why intelligent vendors shy away from posting anything at all. IF you decide to combat again, I will report you to the moderator of this section.
Report me for what? Making a related post to the thread? I simply stated my thought on the engine and was hoping someone would chime in on something I missed that would make this swap worth it, I just simply wanted to know, also when I first read the whole topic @Manji post never showed up for me until I went on my phone this morning, if I had saw that then I could see why. Sorry you got so butthurt over a post over your love of an old engine.