View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 08:35 AM   #13
Scalzo

Drives: Asphalt FRS <3
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbrand View Post
Call your credit card company. Dispute the price of the one wheel. Get a 2nd opinion from another merchant that can fix the wheel for you. Give that to your credit card company along with all the info you typed out above.
I called the CC company and they don't want to do anything. They told me as long as I received the product they can't do anything. I even told them what IF i bought white wheels and they sent me black ones. They told me it has nothing to do with them. It has to do with forgestar's customer service..

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthui95 View Post
Customer service (and the one dent) aside, how are the wheels? I like these wheels, but hearing about Forgestar makes me not want to buy them.
I love the wheels, but I would never buy from them again. I don't want to rep a company who has terrible customer service.

Just cleaned the wheels couple of days ago and they paint is pretty bad on all the wheels. It is very hazy and when you run your finger on the paint it's bumpy as though they sprayed it quickly. (feels bumpy) The paint is like this only between spokes.

Still waiting for Forgestar...