View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #15
dubbrand

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalzo View Post
I called the CC company and they don't want to do anything. They told me as long as I received the product they can't do anything. I even told them what IF i bought white wheels and they sent me black ones. They told me it has nothing to do with them. It has to do with forgestar's customer service..
There is no way that is correct. I worked for a bank doing chargebacks. This situation is exactly what a chargeback is supposed to be used for. You don't even have to return it only make an attempt which could be simply putting it on your porch and telling the merchant to come pick up their product. This would be a not as described/defective case. You bought rims as new and came damaged. You made an effort to fix the problem with the merchant however it has not been resolved and you are still left with a defective wheel. Especially if you ordered over the phone VISA/MC any terms or conditions disclosed to you that way (in regards to returns/cancellations/exchanges) are considered invalid. They have to be in writing at the time of payment. I'd call back and speak with a supervisor or someone directly in the chargeback department if they take phone calls.
dubbrand is offline   Reply With Quote