View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 09:37 AM   #21
Scalzo

Drives: Asphalt FRS <3
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
So shipping problems aside, they continued to want to replace the wheel. What am I missing that makes that bad customer service? The delays suck sure, but they are trying.
Well the problem is they take forever to respond. I literally have to send multiple emails before I get an answer back. They got paid out by UPS for one wheel + 1st damaged wheel. What I don't understand is that they had a "Quality check" on my wheel before it being shipped which took a few days. Of course when I get back the wheel, all the plastics and everything were good not ripped. When I took off the plastics the wheel was all nicked and the paint all hazy. How is that supposed to pass inspection.... I feel as though they collect money from shipping insurance by sending damaged wheels to customers. It's the second time it happens which is why its getting suspicious. This shouldn't happen.

ON top of it, if it was UPS that did damage the wheel the paint would of been removed off the rim. Instead it looks like they painted over a the nicks.

Its the point of buying brand new and receiving crap quality paint with nicks on wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
I blame Canada.
I wish i lived in the states. free shipping mostly everywhere!