View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 01:57 PM   #23
thehapaone
Wasian Ninja

Drives: 2013 Crystal Black Silica BRZ-L
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
I have had my Forgestars for a year and a half...and unfortunately I feel the quality is really poor as well. The paint/powdercoat is chipping in several places (not from curbing) one of the wheels mysteriously got dented not scratched but dented when I had tires installed. Actually the finish overall is pretty bad accidentally dropped a lug nut and it scratched the finish. the lug nut holes are terrible and putting the lugs on scratches the wheels due to how small the holes are. Forgestar customer service is pretty terrible waited 4 months...yes 4 months for my wheels after I was told 5-6 weeks forgestars response was check the online tracker with no other information. When the wheel was dented no action was taken by forgestar basically told me to F off (the wheels were 2 days old the tire shop wouldn't take responsibility either cause they claimed to use a touch less tire installer). If I had to do it again I would stay far far away from forgestar and their cast wheels...I could have gotten Gramlight 57DRs for less money and had them in my hand in a week but at the time no one really had f14s so I went with something different...damn was that a bad decision

Previous Cars: 1970 Chevelle 350 (crashed still have in CA), 2000 Honda Accord Coupe (sold)
thehapaone is offline   Reply With Quote