View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 09:36 AM   #27
Scalzo

Drives: Asphalt FRS <3
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Finally...

Hi Stefano,

Let me first apologize for the inconvenience this experience has caused you. We, as a company, would like nothing more than to deliver a perfect product to every single one of our customers. That is why each wheel goes through quality inspection before leaving our facility. Once the wheels are picked up from our facility, it is then up to the freight company, in this case, UPS, to deliver the product to our customers in the same condition that they left. Unfortunately this is not always the case, and we then have to follow the protocol of filing a damage claim.

The first claim we filed took almost 3 weeks to get approved. Once approved, we then began manufacturing a new wheel. The manufacturing of wheels whether it is a full set or just one has an estimated build time of 4-6 weeks.

After completion, the wheel was then shipped after passing quality inspection. Again, the wheel was damaged during shipping. We called UPS immediately after receiving your email showing us basically the exact same type of damage as the first wheel. They wanted to pick up the wheel from you to start the investigation. As I stated to you in previous emails, UPS will need to pick up the wheel for us to be able to file the claim. On the same day that you sent your email to us, you sent another one stating that you had already mounted the wheel. UPS informed us that you told them that the wheel had been mounted and was on your vehicle. That voided any chance of filing a claim.

Again, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Even though we were not able to file a claim with UPS for the second damaged wheel, our company would like to extend a $200 refund to your account just for the inconvenience this experience has caused you.