View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 03:59 AM   #9
Jordan Silveira

Drives: 2016 Subaru Series.HyperBlue #631
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I would love this car. I know the 86 community doesn't really care for it but I love what it speaks to. As Andrew Gilleland said, a car you can track during the day and hit the red carpet with at night. It remains that sports coupe miata rival while the brown camel leather suits the business man or woman. I think the RS 1.0 was the boy's race car and the RS 2.0 is the man's sports car. However, the asking price for a manual at just below 30,000 is utterly ridiculous. I love the camel interior and even love the paint and aero kit pieces but it still lacks so much from what a BRZ offers. Vanity mirror illumination, heated mirrors, courtesy lights, fog lights. The color is beautiful and the camel interior is nice but even the TRD wheels are exactly the same as the series blue wheels with a different logo. Give them a look. the dash piece is one of my favorites because I don't like feaux carbon or the BRZ silver trim and the 2.0 comes with alcantara wrapped . but still I can't see where they think 30,000 is reasonable.
Jordan Silveira is offline   Reply With Quote