Old 09-01-2016, 03:00 PM   #17174
Ashikabi

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Thanked 4,543 Times in 2,948 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
I'm still having an adventure....two weeks ago I sent my s2000 to get detailed and painted to be prepared for sale. I wanted to hand over a nice car to whomever buys her so I put some work into her. Body shop returned it a week ago with the wrong paint, the guy also got pulled over driving my car.., I wouldn't be surprised if he was speeding. The cop wrote him up for an expired reg, which was stupid because the car was registered in a whole another state. They took my car back to fix the paint. Car came back with right paint now things seemed good, the brought it back with no gas, well ok I filled it drove it 15 mins down the road and parked it to run an errand, came back out car won't start, not with a jump. Don't know if they tampered with the car, now I've been waiting two hours to get it towed to a dealer for diagnosis the dealer is 2 miles away....

Yup having an adventure... Car never really had issues till I was prepping it for sale....I wish it would wait to have any issues because my new car is on order. If the shop tampered with the car all he'll be breaking lose. Maybe I should get a lawyer just in case.
Push it. It's leg day bitch.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashikabi For This Useful Post:
Zaku (09-01-2016)