View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 09:04 PM   #1
SUSPECT_BRZ

Drives: 2020 Subaru BRZ TS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Best Mods For A 2020 BRZ TS

Hello fellow forum members!

So I'm currently in the process of making a build sheet for my 2020 BRZ TS. The car is still stock with only 1000KMS on the clock. I enjoy driving it, but coming from a 2009 G8 GT with full bolt-ons and internals making 450WHP, I feel the urge to make this car "mine". The TS is not the same car, never will be, and doesn't serve the same purpose, but I intend to keep it until it dies. I know I said that about my past cars, but I'm turning 32 soon and feel that this should be a long term project. Nevertheless, the TS is great, handles like a dream, and I feel like I have more than enough useable power.

I would like to build a complete NA+ car. NA because I don't feel like spending 7K+ on forced induction for power I don't really need. Yes some builds are reliable, but I don't want to add more stress to the engine.

The TS already came with somewhat of an upgraded suspension so I think I will leave that alone and get used to the wheel gap which is not too bad in my opinion. I had bad experiences with lowered cars, blowing intercoolers and taking driveways sideways. The bronze wheels are fine too. I have seen a lot of lowered BRZs with scraped exhaust so it's a no no for me.

I'm looking for any mods you feel would make a TS better, including visuals, exhaust, suspension and bushing parts, (aside from springs and coilovers). Anything you can think of!

I am looking at the TOMEI full exhaust but apparently it's louder than loud. I want a good UEL headers and full exhaust of the same brand if possible. A KN drop-in air filter will suffice. I want to upgrade the shifter and steering wheel as well. I will pair that up with an OFT stage II tune. I felt like learning Ecutek, but I just don't have that kind of time unfortunately.

I already did a lot of research but would appreciate any input on what would make a TS better than it already is.

Thanks for your time and suggestions!

P.S. Yes I know, it's another one of those "threads", you can roast me, I appreciate the humor.
SUSPECT_BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote