View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 05:54 PM   #21
SUSPECT_BRZ

Drives: 2020 Subaru BRZ TS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowsFeast View Post
Since you've been pretty well served on the performance front I'll address some minor cosmetic upgrades that really class up the vehicle:

-LED's. Swap out your door lighting, trunk lighting, overhead, fogs (if halogen), turn signals, plate lights, etc for LED's. Get good quality ones as they're still pretty cheap. I like to use superbrightleds.com
-Side markers: You'll want to swap these bulbs to LED's as well (go with amber ones) so while they're out you may as well swap in clear lens ones instead of the orange.
-Roof wrap: a gloss black roof wrap looks really good on these cars. I was tempted to go with black rose myself because it's almost black but has a tiny hint of red to it. Might look good if you're going to keep red as your accent colour (like your brake calipers).

As for skirts I know you said you were looking to go with TS/STI ones but I have a slightly odd alternative to suggest. The PO of my car installed those stick on, 'form to any profile' universal lips (which I believe are actually just garage door weather seals) as side skits and they actually look great! Very subtle, and you don't have to worry about them too much when you're going to jack up the car.
The lighting and side markers are definitely on my list down the road when I'll be bored and have nothing to do. Definitely nice little add-ons. Thanks for the website!

I also totally agree with the roof wrap. I think I have seen a nice roof carbon fiber cover somewhere. It's a little pricey, but I want to do a real carbon fiber theme on that car. I think Seibon sells one.

Yes I did the garage seals on a previous car but I think I will stick with the STI stuff for that one.

Thanks for your input!
SUSPECT_BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote