Ghost of Akina

Drives: DE5 Integra Type S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloist View Post
Update: I just sold my GR Supra.

My only regret was not taking advantage of the free track day. To be honest I didn’t really have an interest to go. Overall, the GR Supra was a nice car. The straight line acceleration is a nice feature but it’s not an important aspect to me in a sports car…especially when an electric car can do that much better.

I ultimately sold the GR Supra without hesitation because as the driver, I did not feel as involved in the driving. I can attribute to the lack of steering feel and light steering weight, as well as the lack of the manual transmission. Also I had less confidence driving the car spiritedly…the short wheelbase makes the car rotate quickly but if the road isn’t smooth I experience the rear-end oscillation that a few others have mentioned.

In the end, I no longer had the emotional feedback that I’ve had in my other cars like the 3 BRZ’s I’ve owned as well as my MR2 and the Mk7.5 GTI.

At least for its replacement I’ll make sure it has a manual and sensational steering feel and response.
Wow, so what’s next? Or are you sticking with the tS mainly?
Ghost of Akina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost of Akina For This Useful Post:
Veloist (08-02-2021)