View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 04:25 PM   #11
NikolaiCherepanov

Drives: 1997 BMW Z3 2.8, 2022 BRZ Premium
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZZZZZZZZZZ View Post
I am interested in buying a 2022 BRZ base to replace both my 13 FRS and 09 335d but the seating position is terrible compared to my 13 FRS and previous 14 BRZ. I like to sit quite upright and close-ish to the wheel and find my head has zero room for a helmet (not even enough head room without a helmet) and my right knee hits the column plastic with it all the way up. I figure minimum an inch lower is what I need to consider the car, but I also am not sure what’s going to be involved wiring/warning light defeat wise to change seats and brackets. Also do we know yet eta for aftermarket seat/rail options or whether 1st Gen aftermarket parts are likely to fit?
Im 6'1 and I sight directly upright as well I fit just fine however I would not be able to wear a helmet unless I move the seat back. Do you have more leg length or more torso length? I actually sit further up in the BRZ than I do my Z3 as the pedals in my BMW are so much closer to my feet I can push the seat back a bit. Also do you have the pitch of the seat cranked down? Ive found you can gain a little more clearance by pitching the seat a bit
NikolaiCherepanov is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NikolaiCherepanov For This Useful Post:
Spuds (12-26-2021)