View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 11:32 AM   #8
Wally86
Be Kind

Drives: 2020 86
Thanked 1,259 Times in 608 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Their responses were curt but it's very possible that you're both in the wrong.

And yes, you should have tried testing fitting it in the middle of winter to make sure it fit. Or maybe I'm the only one that doesn't store their car for winter and loves putting mods on asap.

Some cheap stuff does work but you really have to do your homework. The "buy once cry once" folks will show no sympathy for your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by From their website
Returns
It is our goal to provide 100% satisfaction and peace of mind to our customers.
There is a 30-day return period from the date the item is received. Return shipping will be provided, unless otherwise noted.

To be eligible for a return, the item must be in its original packaging, unused, unmodified, unpainted, the return item should be in the same condition as it was received.

We will offer refund of the item price only. Modified/Used returns, or Returns outside of the 30-day policy will not be refunded or returned to the customer unless otherwise noted.

Return packaging will NOT be provided. Please contact our support team prior to returning an item.

If you received a damaged or broken item, please contact us immediately with photos of the package and item.

Warranty
30 Days Limited Warranty.
Warranty is for exchange only.

All products come with a 30 days limited warranty against manufacturers defects including bulbs, led outage, and water leak.

No exchange will be issued on products that have been damaged in any way.

Refunds
Any items returned will be inspected for quality and condition. We will notify you immediately on the status of your refund after the inspection of the item.

Upon approval, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive your credit back within a certain amount of business day, depending on your card issuer’s policy.

EDIT since you posted s'more:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knapper View Post
Whether I bought the wing a day, a month ago or five months ago shouldn't matter. I know that if I ran business and someone came to me with this, I certainly wouldn't be speaking to them that way, regardless of their claims. There is a way to conduct yourself, and that ain't it.

Again, this post is about why I will not be doing business with a place that communicates that way with its customers. You still want to? No problem, enjoy your experience.
Everyone's tolerances for dealing with bad customer service is different for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wally86 For This Useful Post:
knapper (05-02-2022)