View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 12:39 AM   #18
ojuniour

Drives: Subaru BRZ 2017
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaxburger View Post
I have a Carista adapter and can confirm that the seatbelt chime is something that can be adjusted in Carista as well as things like the sensitivity of the auto headlight sensor in the dash.. No high beam + fog settings though. From what I understand, their team needs to enable the option for you to access it if it's even doable.

I will say though it's a bit barren compared to what I expect (coming from VCDS and Bimmercode vehicles). Not worth the price of the dongle / subscription to license in my opinion.

Techstream definitely sounds far more promising for the price though may be a bit more complicated than some are comfortable with.

Have considered picking up a tech stream dongle, just don't have a laptop to mess around with it on. Is it worth picking up one of the Amazon $49 dongles that comes with version 18?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luns View Post
Courtesy of timurr: https://github.com/timurrrr/RaceChronoDiyBleDevice

CAN ID 208 (315 for 2nd gen). Byte 6 is lateral acceleration, byte 7 is longitudinal. I'm not sure the actual scale, but there's a 2x difference between the lateral and longitudinal values.
Yep.
ojuniour is offline   Reply With Quote