Thread: No Power?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 07:33 PM   #1
Theodorable

Drives: 2015 Scion Frs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No Power?

So I was driving my car perfectly fine and I decided I wanted to move my car into the garage. electronics still worked at this point. Locks, gauge cluster worked. Right when I went to turn the car over it clicked once and completely died. I checked all the fuses they're good except the DRL and fog light fuse which shouldn't hinder the car from starting. replaced the battery today thinking it would fix it since the last one was bad told to me by AAA and AutoZone. Also when I plugged the battery in when it was good and running. You'd hear electronics turning on and the fuel pump and things of that nature being activated. But now with the battery before I replaced it, nothing seems to be activated as well with the new battery I just installed as well. the wipers work and the led for the ac is on but nothing in the gauge cluster is on. I don't know what it could be. the car makes 3 clicks when I turn the key over but that's about it. the battery fuses on the terminal are still good LMK your inputs thank you.
Theodorable is offline   Reply With Quote