Old 03-01-2024, 04:09 PM   #6
Bergycheese348

Drives: TRD Supercharged 2016 FR-S
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnionBreath36 View Post
Hi everyone,
If people could please reply with advice, wisdom, recommendations, or photos of their fender fins, I would appreciate it greatly. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZC6_STi View Post
Yahoo Japan Auction is probably your best bet. But, it's rare for those parts to pop up. You can either wait and check every day, or just buy the "non-painted" TRD Fender Fins and get them painted for half the cost. Not too many Japan sites will carry "painted" TRD Fender Fins.
I got a set for $415 (+$40USD to ship from Japan) at the end of September of 2023. Not actually a terrible price. Use Buyee, as its all in English and they make buying from Yahoo Japan easily. There is currently a set for $210 with 4 days left on Yahoo/Buyee

For OP. If need be, I do have a set of the unpainted fins brand new with me if you want them (I have no use for them ATP) and an extra RH CF fin (got for $40 shipped a few years ago). Do not get reps, they suck. None of them clip on and it is only tape. As I will always say, even if you have to drop a bit more money, buy the real product if it is remotely available.

T RD, Verus, Ace
Bergycheese348 is offline   Reply With Quote