Old 11-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #195
JERZgrl88
Eyy girl's like cars too!

Drives: tC & 89 5.0
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina_Marie View Post
We are definitely a rare breed, that's for sure - but don't count us out guys ! We exist !!

Me ? I am a HUGE FRS/BRZ/auto enthusiast in general. I have been following the release of the FRS/BRZ for just as long as some of you guys have. My mod list - will likely be just as lengthy as most of you as well. And yes, I do my own work on my FRS also, if not completely by myself with my guy friends, as they have more tools, car lifts, ect

Unfortunately, none of my (girl) friends share the same interest, so I am pretty alone in my hobby LOL. I spend mostly all of my work day on this forum and searching/researching parts/mods.

(no lie, ^ this is my desk at work, lol )

So yes, I am a female - on the internet, on a car forum (that I spend most of my day looking at, at that ! haha). And yes, I know how to drive MT.
Yay girls with awesome desks +1 to you! Here is some of my stuff surrounding mine

Name:  desk.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  157.1 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanoFA20 View Post
you know i thought forums were for people who had a common interest and yet no matter how many different forums ive joined since i got into cars years ago they end up being all the same, snoody douche bags. i thought this one was for sure different since we all supposedly love the "heritage" of the 86 and had a common ground why do people go out of their way to be asshats..[IMG]file:///C:\Users\IBM-3\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001 .gif[/IMG]
Yup, couldn’t agree more. People on this site have confirmed the above. Example below…
Quote:
some of us dont spend our lives looking for other peoples threads that they may or may have not posted months ago or weeks ago ... smh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giccin View Post
It took less than 30seconds to look up that thread. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply if 30seconds is equivalent to a life of a person.
I also don't get why you're trying to pick a fight with me. I'm trying to keep this forum clean from reposted threads and you're basically telling me reviving a relevant thread that would merge with a recent one is essentially a bad idea?

SMH.

Don't get why you're tryin' to pick a fight bruh.

....yup.

Quote:
thats awesome. wish i knew more girls like you. most girls around where i live dont even know what a gas cap is ...
Oh--I do I do! Lol...wow
JERZgrl88 is offline   Reply With Quote