Old 03-10-2016, 03:46 AM   #513
WolfsFang
Scrape Master

Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxtheoreo View Post
You can fill it out with the right offset & width all around. Check out the Mach V Awesome wheels for reference, or some Enkei RPF1 fitments.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I'm running work meister wheels (3 piece face welded to a single barrel) with a offset of +15 (35 from wheels and 20 from the adapters.) don't feel that it's necessary to go above 225 on a somewhat stock engine as the only power mods I have are intake and headers. Anything over I believe is just over kill and unneeded weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchx View Post
WolfsGang: indeed "i'm on my high horse", and both Subaru & Toyota engineers and guys from RCE/CSG are certainly wrong. After all, they made such grave error of not filling arches, concentrating on stupid handling no-one cares about. Staggered is cooler and you know better. +If one invests much more in suspension parts, there is chance to fix/reduce changes induced by choosing staggered tires = more vendor stickers can be put on car. Win-win?
I really have no idea what the hell your typing. To me it just seems your getting salty because I mentioned staggered setup. There are pro's and cons to running a staggered setup as there are pros and cons to running stretched tires, and no I don't mean those over the top stretches like a 205 on a 10" wheel.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk