follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2015, 04:46 PM   #1
FR-Z STI

Drives: FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
A JonMotoring Review

First off I should have done my due diligence before ordering from this vendor. I was fooled by the good feedback he had and one negative feedback rating. Little to say I STRONGLY advise not to order from this fellow. I am sure the product he sells is good but his customer service is completely HORRIBLE.

Here is my story:

I decided on ordering a Forcewerkz v1 lip for my FRS, so I pulled the trigger on ordering it on May 18th after a few PMs regarding the product. Once I placed the order I PM'd Jon about the ETA on arrival of my front lip. He gave me "About one week", which is beyond acceptable to me.

The next day May 19th the USPS Tracking number was assigned and sent to me via email. It was at "Pre-Shipment: Shipping Label Created". It remained at this stage for the rest of the week. Next week came and I waited until the 25th before I decided to PM where my message was ignored. I then tried to email him on the 26th, which I remained still unanswered even though he was being active and still bumping his threads and answering posts. Come the 27th I have decided I would leave a post in a few of his vendor threads where he finally decided to finally reply stating that my order had already left the warehouse and was on its way and that USPS sometimes forgets to scan the shipment in on where its location is. All I want to know is when I will or if I am ever going to get my order. I am just asking let me know even if it is on back order or something, I just want a follow up.

I am very disappointed with his business and think it should be removed from this forum as an authorized vendor. I am sure this community is full of good people and many other good vendors, but businesses like JonMotoring shouldn't be on here. Once again I RECOMMEND NOT BUYING FROM JONMOTORING.

I have sent him a message (which he probably will ignore), stating if my order isn't out by this week and to me I will be asking for a full refund and if not I will be going to my credit card for a reverse transaction. As well as ensuring that people know what kind of business they are dealing with in his threads.

-A Very Unsatisfied Customer

PS: @JonMotoring if you see this. Please feel free to speak for yourself and explain. Thanks.
FR-Z STI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:13 PM   #2
JonMotoring

Drives: Scion
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Z STI View Post
First off I should have done my due diligence before ordering from this vendor. I was fooled by the good feedback he had and one negative feedback rating. Little to say I STRONGLY advise not to order from this fellow. I am sure the product he sells is good but his customer service is completely HORRIBLE.

Here is my story:

I decided on ordering a Forcewerkz v1 lip for my FRS, so I pulled the trigger on ordering it on May 18th after a few PMs regarding the product. Once I placed the order I PM'd Jon about the ETA on arrival of my front lip. He gave me "About one week", which is beyond acceptable to me.

The next day May 19th the USPS Tracking number was assigned and sent to me via email. It was at "Pre-Shipment: Shipping Label Created". It remained at this stage for the rest of the week. Next week came and I waited until the 25th before I decided to PM where my message was ignored. I then tried to email him on the 26th, which I remained still unanswered even though he was being active and still bumping his threads and answering posts. Come the 27th I have decided I would leave a post in a few of his vendor threads where he finally decided to finally reply stating that my order had already left the warehouse and was on its way and that USPS sometimes forgets to scan the shipment in on where its location is. All I want to know is when I will or if I am ever going to get my order. I am just asking let me know even if it is on back order or something, I just want a follow up.

I am very disappointed with his business and think it should be removed from this forum as an authorized vendor. I am sure this community is full of good people and many other good vendors, but businesses like JonMotoring shouldn't be on here. Once again I RECOMMEND NOT BUYING FROM JONMOTORING.

I have sent him a message (which he probably will ignore), stating if my order isn't out by this week and to me I will be asking for a full refund and if not I will be going to my credit card for a reverse transaction. As well as ensuring that people know what kind of business they are dealing with in his threads.

-A Very Unsatisfied Customer

PS: @JonMotoring if you see this. Please feel free to speak for yourself and explain. Thanks.
We have already had your package shipped out of our warehouse and is no longer at our location. USPS does have possession of the package. We do our best to get packages shipped to our customers in a timely manner. However, it is true that sometimes USPS does miss scan their packages and delay deliveries. This is out of our control.

We have been talking to USPS and the package is on the way to you.

As for as messaging goes, we do have a lot of messages coming in every hour and a lot of times over night when we aren't at the office. We do get to the messages. Aside to computer work/messaging/emails we also have other operations to complete throughout the day at our shop such as packaging orders, shipping orders, receive new inventory, photographing new items, product development etc.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The package has already been shipped out and is on the way to your location. Shipping does usually take a week with USPS (as quoted by USPS) but there are unexpected delay from shipping company that isn't control by us.

JonMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 02:11 AM   #3
FR-Z STI

Drives: FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMotoring View Post
We have already had your package shipped out of our warehouse and is no longer at our location. USPS does have possession of the package. We do our best to get packages shipped to our customers in a timely manner. However, it is true that sometimes USPS does miss scan their packages and delay deliveries. This is out of our control.

We have been talking to USPS and the package is on the way to you.

As for as messaging goes, we do have a lot of messages coming in every hour and a lot of times over night when we aren't at the office. We do get to the messages. Aside to computer work/messaging/emails we also have other operations to complete throughout the day at our shop such as packaging orders, shipping orders, receive new inventory, photographing new items, product development etc.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The package has already been shipped out and is on the way to your location. Shipping does usually take a week with USPS (as quoted by USPS) but there are unexpected delay from shipping company that isn't control by us.

Thank you for taking the time to rectify this. I truly appreciate it.
FR-Z STI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:54 PM   #4
8R6

Drives: FRS
Thanked 1,338 Times in 746 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45082