Thread
:
Wheel Directory: Enkei RS+M 17x8.0 +35
View Single Post
08-15-2013, 06:12 PM
#
23
Gary in NJ
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: WR Blue BRZ, 240Z
Location: Amongst the twisty roads
Posts: 587
Thanks: 21
Thanked 412 Times in 206 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
On the car
UPDATED:
New Photos
The tires are the stock Primacy 215/45-17. I have 225/45-17 tires but I really wanted to feel any difference that a 17x8et35 might produce over the stock rims. I probably wont swap out the new tires until the spring since these only have 2,500 miles on 'em and I'll be putting winter tires on in just a few months.
Thanks to FT-86 SpeedFactory for the perfect service and communication. You have a new customer.
__________________
Phantom ESC, ECUtek Tune, Nameless Front Pipe & Axle Back, Enkei RS+M 17x8 et35, OEM+Ref
Last edited by Gary in NJ; 08-16-2013 at
01:25 PM
. Reason: Updated Photos
Gary in NJ
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Gary in NJ
Find More Posts by Gary in NJ