View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
elbles
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Location: New England
Posts: 42
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wheel Directory: BBS CF 17x7.5 +35



After getting my Blizzaks mounted on the stock wheels yesterday, I thought I'd try mounting my BBS CF wheels (17.7.5 +35 ET) with Michelin PSS 225/45R17 tires (that will unfortunately have to wait until summer to get mounted full-time).

The results (with apologies for the crappy, facing-the-sun pictures):





They're a bit heavier than I'd like for a wheel of this size, but I like the looks better than the ever-popular Enkei (a little too common for my tastes, and a little too much like the stockers on the TC) and OZ (liked the Alleggerita wheels, but didn't like how I couldn't get them in a lighter color).

I couldn't find any pictures of these wheels on a BRZ or FR-S prior to ordering them, so I'm glad that I like them, ha. The width and offset changes also help out a lot in the looks department (yes, it still has a lot of wheel gap, but lowering this as my only car in New England is not a wise choice).

Last edited by DarrenDriven; 03-17-2014 at 12:30 PM.
elbles is offline   Reply With Quote