View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
Smudgeous
Senior Member
 
Smudgeous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: 2013 WRB 6MT BRZ Ltd.
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 233
Thanks: 69
Thanked 80 Times in 53 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innova View Post
Thanks man. I do want to drop it about an inch though. Nothing crazy as I have a few speedbumps and a slanty driveway I have to deal with daily.
If you're looking at springs, Eibach Pro Kit drops 1" on all 4 corners with 17 x 8 +35 Nurburgrings looks like this:




The Eibach kit keeps the spring rate ratio of front/rear (3.6k/4.9k) very close to stock (though a bit firmer).

If you're looking for slightly less drop and a more even front/rear spring rate ratio, I've heard great things about RCE Yellows, which drop 3/4" all around and have 4.5k/4.5k spring rates.
Smudgeous is offline   Reply With Quote